We're in Rishikesh!!!! It's spring break!
This morning I crossed the first bridge with a few friends and we went strait to the Shanti Cafe. I ordered a banana pancake and a lassi. yummm. Next we're going to meet everyone at the German Bakery and head down to the Ganga to so swimming. We're going to go to "the rock". It's this huge rock on the banks of the Ganga that the school has been going to for a long time. Many people have jumped off the top into the water. I jumped off the rock once....I was only about a 1/5th of the way up...
Who knows, maybe this year I'll have enough courage to climb all the way to the top and overcome my fear of looking down and seeing the jagged rocks below which I must clear before reaching the water. My group is waiting....gotta go!

1 Comments:
hey gurunam!
Thats an amazing blog! and MiriPiriAcademy is definitely amazing!
Know what , I just got back from rishikesh/haridwar a week back and you gonna love it for sure.Make sure you also do rafting over there! its the most amazing thing!
and there is a gurudwara too there , do visit it! :)
tc.
Bandan.
http://bitsbj.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home