Gurunam in India
The adventures of a young american sikh girl at Miri Piri Academy in India!
About Me
- Name: Gurunam's Blog
- Location: Amritsar, Punjab, India
I go to Miri Piri Academy and I love it. It's not always easy...but all the challenges I face here help me work through all me crap and at the end of the year I look back and am so gratefull for all the experiences I had. I look forward to any experience that will teach me something and help bring me closer to fulfilling me destiny here on this earth.
![]()
Previous Posts
- Some pics from winter breakJessica and I doing Sod...
- Well, it has been a long time since I wrote anythi...
- As a treat for winning a Kabaddi tournament our te...
- Here are some pictures finally!!The Reebok store i...
- 40 day sadhana is almost up. We have 2 days left. ...
- I was going to actually write something but I spen...
- It's been a little while since I posted anything. ...
- I like today, it's my birthday and we have art and...
- Sorry about the lack of pictures, i am working out...
- Tomorrow we don't have school!! It's the anniversa...
Sunday, March 04, 2007








5 Comments:
really really beautiful pictures!!!!
tej
Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are awesome.
Awesome pictures, it would be great if you could post some videos :)
good photos. keep it up...
please do not use the word "Jaloos"
gurunam kaur ji..
it is called nagar kirtan.jaloos is used by most of the people but the don't know a thing about it..jaloos is a really ugly word,dear
it's not against you,gurunam kaur ji.. yur are doing wonderfully well.
Post a Comment
<< Home