Monday, March 26, 2007

It's starting to get hot! Today is Monday so we're wearing white bana and it's so bright outside I can hardly look at anyone.

40 day seva started last week on wednesday. We wake up at 2am every morning now and arrive at the Golden Temple by 2:45 to help wash the parkarma. After that we have about 45 minutes to do our own meditations and it's back to school to sleep for 2 hours before starting the day!

There has been a virus going around all the computers. My flash drive got it! I think Sandeep, the science teacher knows how to get them off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gurjeet Singh said...

Wahegru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh.

I(23) always wanted to be at MPA and do sewa at Darbar Sahib. Im currently busy with my exams (MSc) in mumbai, IN. Can i be at MPK to learn something and do sewa at darbar sahib ? can i get some general ideas about how can i do things once im there?

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of what your doing in india. Cant wait to see you when you come back home.
Love,
Jeevan

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maaaaaan gurunam where are the next entrys???
just kiddin, well I hope to see ya soon! and I guess so... :)
hope you had a fun year at mpa!!
love tej

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home