Here are some pictures finally!!
The Reebok store in town. I went there to look for cleats, but they only had one kind and they were too big. 
This is something we did for P.T.(physical training). Human tug-o-war.
A billboard for the new mall that is being built.
A few weeks ago the girl's kabaddi team went to Jalundar for a tournament. We ended up winning by only a few points. The drive was long and the trip took the whole day, but we got to go to Haveli's and McDonald's afterwards so it was worth it! The girl's kabaddi team posing with our coaches and the people running the kabaddi tournament
Triana holding someone's baby!
with the indian girl's kabaddi team that we played
Halloween! Ms. Bentley as Frida Khalo and Emmanuel as...uh, well I don't really know exactly who he was, but it was pretty funny.
Waheguru, CJ, Bibi, Raj Paul, Guru Surya and Waheguru all dressed up as each other!

Guru Parkash and Atma at Halloween. He was Johnny Depp and she was Elizabeth from Pirates of the Carribean

3 Comments:
this is great. i miss you gurunam
=)
-guru darshan
He's irkle. just to let you know. :P looks like halloween was good! congrats on the turny too! so reebok in india. guess everyone needs shoes, right? I'm glad you're having fun gurunam! lots of care from the US of A.
~Brian
gr8 blog...
Proud SIKH:
Are you Proud ?
see the apparel.......
Proud (S I K H) Clothing
Post a Comment
<< Home