Friday, February 15, 2008










AUSTRALIA!!!



So you may be wondering...why am I so excited about Australia? Well for my 12th grade class trip we went there to vacation a little and to teach a Sikh Camp and since then I cannot stop thinking about the beautiful beaches, the fantastic people and the good food. I had a blast!!!! We stayed with a really nice family who fed us well and arranged everything. I think a lot of people were positively impacted by the camp and enjoyed it a lot. The weather there was perfect and the beaches were the best I have ever seen in my life!!! I really miss it there and am wondering when ever in my life will I be back there! I don't know when I would go but I HAVE to go again. Don't tell my parents but I can see myself living there someday!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home