I go to Miri Piri Academy and I love it. It's not always easy...but all the challenges I face here help me work through all me crap and at the end of the year I look back and am so gratefull for all the experiences I had. I look forward to any experience that will teach me something and help bring me closer to fulfilling me destiny here on this earth.
हे hey everyone!!! I have sucessfully hacked into my account!!! I swear that the reason I haven't written anything has been because I was lazy...well maybe a little, but I forgot my password...yeah and I was lazy
sat nam Gurunam! i found your blog while searching online for Gurunam the musician. i am a kundalini yoga teacher in los angeles and just wanted to tell you i loved reading your blog a little bit- i think its AMAZING what you all are learning at such a young age at Miripiri. keep it up! many blessings to you xox Jamila
Cool! I think you and Hari Arti Singh are the only people at MPA who have blogs, but his is now in German... It's cool to see or read about the happenings at MPA. Thanks.
2 Comments:
sat nam Gurunam! i found your blog while searching online for Gurunam the musician. i am a kundalini yoga teacher in los angeles and just wanted to tell you i loved reading your blog a little bit- i think its AMAZING what you all are learning at such a young age at Miripiri. keep it up!
many blessings to you
xox
Jamila
Cool! I think you and Hari Arti Singh are the only people at MPA who have blogs, but his is now in German...
It's cool to see or read about the happenings at MPA. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home