Monday, January 15, 2007

Well, it has been a long time since I wrote anything. We've been busy! We had exams and then we had our winter break! First we had a women's course in Anandpur at the Siri Singh Sahib's house. We drank lots of yogi tea, cooked, had classes on health, goal setting, communication, relationships and a lot more, took naps in the sun, rode bikes through the surrounding villages, meditated, put on skits, yoga, cooked and laughed a lot. The guys also had a men's camp of their own back at the school.

So after the camp we went strait to Dharmsala where we stayed in a Best Western which had just been built there. It war nice and clean but the rooms were sooo cold you could see your breath!!! There were so many good resturants and cafe type places there where you could sit up on the roof in the sun and eat yummy salads and samwiches and desserts and pasta and.....the list goes on and on.
Anyway, my point=they had really good food there. I miss it already.

there is the bell!
time for math

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurunam it is tej
It would be really cool if you put more pictures on your page...
And I would be happy to get a mail from you :)
Love

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, finals are coming up for us. and while I don't have a men's camp, it is fun to hang out with the xc guys. you know what I miss? YOU. punk.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home