Sunday, February 04, 2007

Some pics from winter break



Jessica and I doing Sodarshan Chakar Kriya across from the Himalayas after half a day of hiking. It was so beautiful up there.

At the Tibetan Monastary.



I never get tired of taking pictures of the Golden Temple






A picture I took of a sarovar at a gurdwara(i forget which one) and photoshoped it a little bit

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gurunam these pics TOTALLY remind me of our trip to dharamshala. i miss it soo much im soo glad that you got to go there!!!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pics! Thanks for posting - nice to see Dharamshala - we were there four years ago for spring break, great memories.

Gurukarm Kaur
Hargobind Singh 1112's mataji

5:58 AM  
Blogger Pali said...

the pic of u doin yoga in the mountains is so wonderful, so beautiful and full of energy!
its amazing!!!!
must go one day...

Satnam!

1:33 PM  
Blogger dalbir shergill said...

dang that pic with the mountain in the back is amazing
i wanne meditate there
nice pic

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home