I was going to actually write something but I spent all period loading these pictures and the bell just rang so i gtg.

Hari Simran, me and Atma from Germany at the bonfire we had for Diwali

Ananda and Param Purk look happy. Thats because they just got a Fab India in Amritsar. Fab India is pretty cool. They sell really nice ready made suits there among other things like towels, rugs, sheets, shoes, pillows, organic jam and pasta and cosmetics. It is right down the street from Lakhmi Beauty Salon and Bakes and Beans, which is a really good resturant.

Me and Arezu sitting in a rickshaw on a town leave.

One of my roomates, Rashmeen. She is from Bankock.

2 Comments:
that's fine. it's just cool to see what you're up to and everything. I'm glad to know that you're doing good. :D don't have too much fun because when you get back here, it'll seem boring.
~Brian
NICE TO SEE AMERICAN SIKHS.....
TELL ME UR EMAIL ID
mine is catchmandeep@gmail.com
hope 2 hear from u soon
Post a Comment
<< Home