We are supposto be having Jagat's class right now, but he got back this morning at 6 along with all the other 12th graders who were in Rishikesh for a little over a week for the Ray Man course. There were also a handfull of girls from different grades who attended a women's camp in Anandpur and they got back late last night. One of my roomates, Tej got to go. She said they went to lots of Gurdwaras and forts and sang song of the khalsa 4 or 5 times a day at each place. The weather today is overcast, you can't see the sun. It's nice and cool though. It has been getting hotter lately. Hot to the point where you're not doing anything but you're still sweating. I wanted to check my email but on some of the computers hotmail is blocked and this is one of them. It's tea break now and people are pouring into the computer lab. Kartar is standing behind me, reading what I'm writing...hi Kartar!
Gurunam in India
The adventures of a young american sikh girl at Miri Piri Academy in India!
About Me
- Name: Gurunam's Blog
- Location: Amritsar, Punjab, India
I go to Miri Piri Academy and I love it. It's not always easy...but all the challenges I face here help me work through all me crap and at the end of the year I look back and am so gratefull for all the experiences I had. I look forward to any experience that will teach me something and help bring me closer to fulfilling me destiny here on this earth.
![]()
Previous Posts
- So today I was really tired, as usual. Guru Mittar...
- Goin' to Gowindwall!
- Today I felt really annoyed durring class. Somtime...
- annoyed
- Top: Leo and Ceasar doing their meditation, which ...
- Today I feel like I actually learned something in ...
- common room
- well i just got a computer and the bell just rang ...
- These are random pictures from the women's camp an...
Wednesday, March 08, 2006

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home