Thursday, February 16, 2006

common room

We were supposto have a punjab history and culture test after lunch but Gurdeep ma'am came into our class durring biology this morning and said durring that period we would go into the computer lab...I guess Parvinder is sick or something. After Ph&C we are supposto have study hall but today there was no teacher in the classroom and nothing written on the board.

I woulden't know. After lunch I hung out with Ceasar, Leo and Guru Darshan in the shade of the art building talking. It reminded me of the long, relaxing lunches I would have at high school in america, just sitting outside in the sun on the grass with friends. I had a free period right after lunch so I had an extra long lunch. It was so nice.

I'm listening to Sting right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home