Today I felt really annoyed durring class. Somtimes it just builds up and every once in a while I need to leave a class and go in the gurdwara or walk outside for 10-15 minutes. There are so many good books I want to read, that I feel like I have no time for. I don't know how much free time I'll have at home either. So many things to do...so little time, well I guess only if you look at it that way.
Myspace is so big now. You can find almost anyone there. It's funny, all the juniors are getting it. It's kinda cool. The freakiest thing would be if my mom got it.....mata-don't you dare get it now that I said that!
heh heh heh
Nahne and Hari are looking at my blog and laughing...
The days are blending together...I keep saying this but it's so true. I can't believe it's already a new day when I wake up in the morning.
Yesterday we had spring cl;eaning...and we actually cleaned. It was cool. We had no school. Hey that rhymed! We started in the morning after breakfast and went through all our clothes, dusted, went through all our shelves, swept and scrubbed. Guru Mittar and Bibi cleaned our bathroom with bleach. They were wearing headcovers over their faces like bandits and scrubbing the tile walls with a rug broom.
Oh wow big thing, this last weekend the American Embassy was at our school to play bball and soccer. The girls bball played two games with them and we beat them both times. The guys soccer team played once and beat them too. Muahaha. The brought along this guy who sponsored them from Coke-a-Cola so we had free soda all weekend. They set up a little stand on the side of the soccer field. The school was littered with bottles afterwards. The second day they were here, Sunday, we played soccer and basketball for fun. We were gonna play a few more actual matches but I mean why invite them all the way over here to kick their butts 2 days in a row. It was fun. I played soccer. Me Kartar and Guru Shabad were the only girls playing soccer.
They're closing the computer lab now. Sandeep Raj, the computer teacher is threatening to switch off the internet so I gtg before he actually does it and this blog dissapears!

2 Comments:
Your blog is entertaining. Welcome to the teenage mind :-) Usually I wouldn't find the teenage mind entertaining, but usually teenagers aren't so well behaved and inspired as you seem to be!
Also it is informative to get a student's perspective on life at MPA. Someday I'd love to spend an extended period of time there. Though, I could imagine my next trip to India being one where I spend all my time at the Hari Mandir Sahib and at Parvinder's house. Both places where I learn a lot.
Hi :) I read your blog a lot. My boyfriend wants to teach at MPA next year, and I didn't really know anything about it, so reading your blog has been awesome. I just wanted to say hello..
I feel you on not having enough time to do anything - I'm really busy myself and sometimes I feel like I'm going to go absolutely nuts. Sleep helps, when there's time for it...... sigh! I hope you have more free time soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home