Gurunam in India
The adventures of a young american sikh girl at Miri Piri Academy in India!
About Me
- Name: Gurunam's Blog
- Location: Amritsar, Punjab, India
I go to Miri Piri Academy and I love it. It's not always easy...but all the challenges I face here help me work through all me crap and at the end of the year I look back and am so gratefull for all the experiences I had. I look forward to any experience that will teach me something and help bring me closer to fulfilling me destiny here on this earth.
![]()
Previous Posts
- Parent's day is on Saturday so there are all these...
- Today is Monday. Officially 2 weeks since I lost m...
- We are supposto be having Jagat's class right now,...
- So today I was really tired, as usual. Guru Mittar...
- Goin' to Gowindwall!
- Today I felt really annoyed durring class. Somtime...
- annoyed
- Top: Leo and Ceasar doing their meditation, which ...
- Today I feel like I actually learned something in ...
Friday, March 17, 2006


2 Comments:
oh, it is so funny! hehehe!
i have no idea what this means!!
Post a Comment
<< Home