Monday, January 23, 2006

Samosa party!!!

I feel good now.
It is
tuesay
and I feel good
I am no longer sick
I was sick last week
feaver
stuffy nose
cough
well, I still kinda have a cough but,
it's getting better
I am sooooo into Bob Marley right now!!
It feels like summer it's not fair....god is playing tricks on us. I have been feeling very nostalgic about home lately and about the summers at home and hanging out with my family.

I really can't wait to get home and be ahhhh home!!! I try not to think about it too much because I mean hey, we've still got a little ways to go. They started this new thing after school durring study hall where we have to be in a certine class room and a teacher will take roll and we are supposto finish any work we didnt already have done. A bunch of ppl think it's really lame, but it helps me. Normally i do my work anyway but this way I start doing it earlier instead of procrastiating for a while first.

They are saying we are having a samosa party in the center section so I gtg~!!!

btw yesterday I was really hiper!!!

hiper hiper hiper hyper hyper!!!
hehehheheheeeeee
:D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..nice to read your blog..its nice to know what sikhs are doing all over..the world..

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob Marley.... he's pretty funky, some of the stuff he's on about is quite Sikhi like

i kinda like to think of Rasta's as the black Sikhs... oh yeh they do ganga :( hey.... they dont cut their hair lolz

anyhooooooo u listened to the Jamaica Khalsa's track...

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home