
i wrote this a while ago but i'm posting it now
Siri Dharma playing the harmonium! It's the only picture I have of her...heh.
Yay me...today is the third day I have done the kitchery diet! Usually diets are really hard for me because I love food, but this one has so many posabilities!
The kitchery here is like a thick stew made up of mung beans, rice and veggies. It is actually really good and I feel healthy.
On the diet you can have kitchery, yogurt, any vegetables and fruits and yogi tea. If I didn't mention before, Siri Dharma has been making cookies for after the 'ray man' meditation in the mornings and I say those are part of my diet. I helped Siri Dharma make the cookies one day and we figured out that anything we really want to eat we could just put in the cookies because we have been treating them as prashad. hehehe, well, not everything. We were thinking like, nuts, chocolate, maybe a parantha or two....
At first I was only going to do three days but it hasn't been that hard and now I'm thinking that I might just keep going, besides I bought a bunch of dried fruit to eat as snacks.
At the moment I am feeling a little bloated...I ate a lot at lunch. My dessert was a banana lassi...yumm. Bananas and yogurt blended up.
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home