OMG.
Now I really hate computers. The guy had to restart my computer twice and so I switched to a different computer but now this one is going really slowly.
Anyway.
I'm in Chandighar right now in an internetcafe. Today is our first day here, we got here last night. I am in a group with Guru Amrit, Atma, Siri Dharma and Guru Darshan. We are just shopping around.....sector 17 mostly.
The hotel we are staying in is dirty of course, but it's cool because we are the only ones staying there besides the manager.
I am staying in a room with Siri Dharma. It's fun, we stayed up talking last night.
:)
I haven't eaten anything yet today and it's already noon. We are going to subway after this I think. blah blah blah blah blah.
I read a study saying that people who have online blogs are a lot more on edge and nervous because they have all these people who are reading all this personal stuff about them and it's just out there for anyone to read....
hmmm.
I can't believe Snatam is married now!!!! I called my parents a few days ago and they were like-we're getting ready to go to her wedding!!!
It's so awesome...yay Snatam!! And she's staying in Eugene!!!! YAY!!!
:D
I think I may have lost my camera! I remember I didn't take it out when we went to the snow the last day in Shimla(i'll tell you about that later) because the batteries were dead...but where did I put it? It was so funny, I've kind of gotten this reputation of being the girl who always takes pictures and who always takes her camera everywhere so when I didn't have it that day everone was saying-omg Gurunam you didn't bring your camera?!Why?!
hahaa.
All my friends want me to send them cards.
I miss my dog!
In shimla we saw the cuuuuutest puppy right outside our hotel. He was clean too, I think he was a pet. He was sooo tiny and fuzzy and cuddly and ohhh I wanted to put him in my backpack and keep him!!!!!
I'm really getting hungry now
I'll definalty write more later about break and stuff.
tata!
Guruanm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home