Here are a few pictures of the school......View of the quad from the middle of the academic block...

The academic block...our lockes are on the right...

This is the statue in the quad.

I like this pic of me

kabaddi field

Art building and dining hall
The soccer field and bball court!!!!!
The dining hall and art building behind it. The building on the right is the end of the girl's dorms.
That is the end of the academic block on the left. To the right...is the sports fields...and that in front is the entrance to our school

A sandbox and the soccer field
I want to climb on the water tower someday and take pics!
View into the quad from the end of the girl's dorms. They just put in the tiles on the ground this year. That long building you see infront of you is the academic block.so..
Our English teacher is leaving. She says she is really busy and she wants to start her own bakery (she makes really good cakes and brings them in on our birthday!!) and start a family. She is probably going to move to california. She was a really good teacher...it's sad, our sub is not bad though. In English we are reading A Midsummer Night's Dream and summarizing what we read and what the significance of the love potion is.
I feel really good today. I started doing a meditation on my own for 11 minutes. It is for overcoming feeling down on an everyday basis. You know sometimes you have everything you need, your day is going pretty good...nothing bad is happining, yet you feel like something is missing? That is what this meditation is for. Also, we are still doing those "ray mans" in the morning and that is really bringing up things that I need to work on with myself.


1 Comments:
I am much impressed by your blog! can you tell where you are in Delhi We can meet some time - Upinder kaur
Post a Comment
<< Home