Saturday, December 31, 2005

The girl's are leaving for winter break in half an hour!!
First we are going to Anandpur then Shimla then Chandighar. I'm really excited, I've never been to any of those places. I dont' have time to write now....i'm taking a journal so i can keep track of all the experiences I have. I can't wait to get back and write.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Got to go!!


-Gurunam

1 Comments:

Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

You have a nice blog Gurunam Kaur. You also seem to have a nice perspective. Your parents must be proud. I know I'm not that old, but when I see you and the other kids at MPA I feel like a proud parent. When I saw all the kids in town on one Wednesday night, they all looked so bright and full of love.
Keep up the good work. The path of Dharma will bring you manifold happiness. Life without Dharma (righteous living) is a roller coaster. All the ups and downs will take you for a ride.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home