Inspection!!!
Awww isn't that sweet....such a cute couple. We were bored durring science one day so we all drew that guy and I named him-Vincent Van Uglybut and Simrit made the ring and I took the picture.

hahaha guess what? We have inspection of our rooms in 6 minutes and instead of cleaning I'm sitting here writing. It's actually ok because I'm all clean anyway but I'll have to make it up to my roomates somehow. Today has been a good day. I wasn't hungry at lunch because I ate a lot last night and had 2 paranthas this morning so I went to the gurdwara and practiced shabads the whole time. I am getting frustrated with my voice. I think that this is normal and I just need to work through it and then it will get better. Annnnnnyway.................................I have an R.E.M. song stuck in my head.
I wore sweat pants over my chids today and was toasty warm in class.
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home