I go to Miri Piri Academy and I love it. It's not always easy...but all the challenges I face here help me work through all me crap and at the end of the year I look back and am so gratefull for all the experiences I had. I look forward to any experience that will teach me something and help bring me closer to fulfilling me destiny here on this earth.
Guru Nam Kaur Ji, you might want to write: gurunam1096 'at' hotmail.com because there are programs which scan websites for email adress so that spam can be sent. You might start seeing a lot of spam with your email address on the internet.
1 Comments:
Guru Nam Kaur Ji,
you might want to write:
gurunam1096 'at' hotmail.com
because there are programs which scan websites for email adress so that spam can be sent. You might start seeing a lot of spam with your email address on the internet.
Post a Comment
<< Home