Wednesday, April 12, 2006

This morning at formation for sewa Jagat told us that the sevadar of the Golden Temple made an official complaint to Mr. Bedi saying that he did not agree with us doing Yoga on the prakarma. The thing is, we aren't doing yoga yoga, we're just doing meditaions, some of which have interesting arm movements. I do mine on the roof normally but I've started doing it after school because Amrit told me that people give me weired looks sometimes becasue she says I sing along too loud and off key. Anyways, I like to just go and sit in the second story where it's all warm and people are saying banis or nodding off against the wall and just half fall asleep while listening to the kirtan in the amrit vela...
I love it.
:D

By the way...today is slave day. Yesterday the 12th graders were auctioned off and today is the day everyone dresses up their 12th grader and orders them around all day. I bought Guru Parkash Kaur from Eugene with Dharmatma, Tej, Guru Antar and Amrit. So far we're just dressed her up as a hippie and made her clean our room. She's going to make us pasta for lunch too. Expect pictures soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

That's pretty disturbing. People should be allowed to meditate as they feel inspired.
Raj Karega Khalsa!
Where the Khalsa rule, all justice and all inspiration are present.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sat Nam

We would like to use the photo you posted on April 4th, 2006, as photo of the week, would you please e-mail me the details, who is the person in the photograph, who took it, and time & place. Thank you
Joginder Singh
JoginderSingh@SikhNet.com

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home