It almost rained!!
Today it almost rained. There was thunder and it was really windy and the sky was all grey. Today is pretty laid back, nothing planned. Everyone is pretty much either watching movies, in the computer lab, or sleeping.
Dominoes came to our school today. We order so much pizza from them on the weekends that we arranged for them to set up behind our kitchen so if we want pizza all we have to do is walk down to the dining hall. We still have to pay of course.
Nothing much to say really.
I think I'm going to go put more music on my ipod.
Ugh we have school tomorrow.
Here we go again...

2 Comments:
Gurunam
You need more pictures!! Ask if you can borrow some ones camera or picture for your blog. I miss you guys so much when I read the blog. I'm so glad it's only four weeks until you come home.
I'm killing time right now cause I have drivers ed at four-thirty. Isn'tthat cool. When you get home I'll be able to semi-drive.
Anyways i'll Try and e-mail you.
Simrit
gurunam,
I was very much impressed by your blog, May waheguru give you all his love and blessings, How is ramcharan, doing, Tell him Amrit aunty from the camp send her good wishes to him and everyone over their. Is he ready to come back too.
thank you.
amrit.
Post a Comment
<< Home