Today we had town leave to buy shoes for the 12thies party which is next weekend. I didn't end up buying any, but I believe we're going to town next weekend so I can get them then. We are having it at The Grand Legacy this year. It's a new hotel in town that people say has really good italian.
We had the Dharmic Knowlege Bowl today. It was the last house competition of the year. In case you didn't know there are four houses here at MPA, blue, gold, silver and white (which rocks because I'm in white!!). It's kinda like Harry Potter only we all live in one dorm, only boys and girls have seperate dorms of course. Blue kind of has a reputation for being the stuck up and they have a reason to be because they always seem to win the house competition every year.
At the end, bue had around 4,000 points, gold had around 2,000 something, silver 0, and white 1,000. As you can see, blue wins again.
I can't believe we are going home in exactly one month! Tomorrow morning will be the halfway mark of 40 day sewa. I can't believe that either. I feel like my whole life is just going to pass me by and when I'm 150 and on my deathbed I'll be just flabbergasted, saying-"I can't believe I'm dying!" I guess I better wake up and live in the moment, or else that really will happen. I'll be looking back at times in my life and not be able to remember them and then wonder-"where was I?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home