Monday, May 08, 2006

so the board exams...ugh.
They are interesting. It's surprising how much cheating goes on....
We only have three more exams, Yoga Theory, Science and Punjab History and Culture B. After that it's packing, one more town leave and home!!
We are leaving Sunday morning after sewa. It's going to be something like a 10 hour bus ride to Delhi, probably more because we'll stop for food, and then our flight leaves around 9:30am on Monday morning. Crazy...in a week I'll be almost home....I can almost smell the nachos!

Of course I'm more excited to see my family...I was just joking!
It's gonna be really strange...

everything feels really surreal. It will probably feel even more so when I wake up the first day in my own bed. I'm gonna wonder if this was just all a dream, "did this year even happen?" I'll ask myself. Then I'll look at my floor adn see my huge duffle bags which look as if they have exploded on my floor and think that maybe I'm not as crazy as I thought I was and realize that maybe it all was real.

Gtg study.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great break with your family. Keep up the blog.
Fateh.

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you keep up your blog in the US it would be very interesting.
Fateh.

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come nomore blogs ahh? where u at? we wana see more entires..and photos. Manny, USA...

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where u at? how come nomore blogs? are u in USA? we wana see more pics...........Manny, USA mpabla@msn.com

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i m inder mohansingh. gurnam i just want to tell u that cheating is not good. so tell other students not to cheat. just write as much as you know. vaheguru will give u strength and happiness when u do it ur self any work.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m inder mohan singh. gurnam i want to tell u that cheating is not good. so tell other students not to cheat and write as much as they know. vaheguru give u lot of happiness when u do any work honestly and so best of luck to u. bye

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home