Gurunam in India
The adventures of a young american sikh girl at Miri Piri Academy in India!
About Me
- Name: Gurunam's Blog
- Location: Amritsar, Punjab, India
I go to Miri Piri Academy and I love it. It's not always easy...but all the challenges I face here help me work through all me crap and at the end of the year I look back and am so gratefull for all the experiences I had. I look forward to any experience that will teach me something and help bring me closer to fulfilling me destiny here on this earth.
![]()
Previous Posts
- Here are some pictures from the soccer competition...
- Soccer!!!!!!!!
- Here are some pictures from today. I'm only having...
- Basant
- Today we had an essay about Frederick II due in So...
- Today has been good. This morning we did Nabhi Kri...
- Pics from a town leave in December.
- Today we had a test in English about the short exc...
- It is so nice to read the comments that people lea...
- Samosa party!!!
Sunday, February 12, 2006










1 Comments:
Hey
Post some more pics of the valentines day party if u can!!
peace
Post a Comment
<< Home