Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Today we had an essay about Frederick II due in Social Studies. I did it last night before I went to bed. I think I'm getting kind of sick because my tonsils are swolen, Amrit was nice and went back to the room to get me a scarf to wrap around my neak. This morning Jagat taught Sadhana. It was a really intense set. Part of it was this meditation where you had to tense some of your body and hold your breath, exhale and do it again. He told us that if you do this meditation for, I forget what the time was, a while, it's the same as doing very strenuous exercise for 48 hours. That is insane.

The bell just rang ending milk break. My class is all coming back into the computer lab, though. They say that Mamta isn't here today, cool. We were supposto have a test in math. Actually it was supposto be yesterday, but someone told her they weren't ready so she made yesterday a practice test and today we going to be the real test but not anymore!

Monday was a really good day. I like wearing white bana. (we wear white bana every monday, don't ask me why monday is so special) After school I lay on the grass in the sun with my hair down reading and talking with friends. It was sooo nice.
:D

My class is over now and here come the angry 8th graders telling us to get off the computers because they have comp. class now.

gtg

G-Nam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home