I'M SIXTEEN!!

i have so much to say so i'll just start at the beginning...by the way...small recent development....uh..I'M SIXTEEN!! yeah! whooohoo! anyway
this weekend ahh there was so much...we found a baby cobra on saturday in the nurse's office which is in the girl's dorms...freaky....i am being very careful..staying in the light! Also saturday around 8ish we jsut happened to be in an EARTHQUAKE! yeah. Omg it was soo cool. I was lying on my bed and i felt it jerking like someone was kicking it and i was like hey you guys stop kicking my bed and i looked up and no one was touching it and then we noticed that the cealing fans were swaying back and forth and our empty glass sprite bottles were rattling. Someone yelled down the hall... "earthquake! Everyone get in your doorway!!" So i was like man cool this is fun my first earthquake. I was standing there grinning in the doorway...then our guide ran down the hall telling everyone to get out of the dorms. Afterwards I got kinda freaked out I mean Sada Sat Singh got cracks in his cealing and wall. Anyway, everyone was fine. At breakfast formation we did a special meditation for after earthquakes for 3 minutes adn we also did it that evening for 11 minutes.
So, saturday we had were part of a jaloos in honor of Guru Ram Das' birthday. It was fun...only a few hours long. I am on the Gatka squad this year and near the end of the jaloos I did some freestyling with a marathi. I was my first time actually doing something in a jaloos. Yay me!
I was happy. Oh and Puaji came and walked with us on the jaloos. I think she had fun...it was nice showing her some of what we do. :D She also came to visit me Friday and she gave me some stuff and we talked for a little while i showed her my photo album and my room.
ahh i haveta go cause formation is in 6 minutes

1 Comments:
huh!?
theres an earthquake and u got a grin on your face.. i would be screamin my head off! :D
anyway nice blog :)
Post a Comment
<< Home