Thursday, October 20, 2005

British Bulldog!

It has been a little while since I wrote anything in here...time has just been moving so fast. Amrit and Simrit's birthday was on Tuesday...we sang happy birthday to them and blessed them in the Ardas. I think they had a good day.
Yesterday morning we played British Bulldog after Japji. I was so fun...but it got really violent. It is really fun when you play with tons of people. Everyone stands on one side and you pick 5 people who are it and they stand between everyone and the end line. All the people have to try and run past the it people without getting picked up and across the end line. The it people try and grab people and they haveto get them off the ground and say "1, 2, 3, british bulldog!" and then they become it too. It's fun because you haveto dodge inbetween everybody. It became really brutal though because people would struggle when they got picked because if you have any part of your body on the ground then it doesn't count so sometimes 5 people would be trying to pick up one person. Waheguru S' glasses got stepped on. Nirinjan got kneed in teh back. Other than that it was really fun.
This morning we jogged in marching formation a few times around the soccer field adn we got off 20 minutes early. I played Kabaddi yesterday with the older girls and it was soooo fun!!! Simrit played too. Amrit played a little but was feeling a little sick so she left early. Simrit was so funny when she raided...she would be laughing the whole time. I remember I was like that when i first started but when you actually start really playing it's not funny anymore.
I'm gonna go rest a little before soccer. In 5 minutes I'll be reading Anne Rice on my bed with a digestive cookie in my hand.
mmm.
:D

1 Comments:

Blogger Pali said...

Ohh yhhhh that is a wkdd game, i rememba playing it at school used to be soo much fun. The fat ppl u can trick them and the strong ppl, well, u just gota run fast
haha, wkd memoriess!
thanks

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home