finally!!!
ahh i'm so annoyed!!
i just had guru parkash sit and save my computer for me while i went to lunch...becasue i'm waiting for the pictures to load onto the computer and they're still not done...well i guess i was only gone for like 7 minutes so.....but still annoying!
This morning for P.T. we did pantra to anand sahib. It was cool, once you got into it it was like a meditation. I asked Amrit Singh if i could get more time after school to study and catch up on work because i am still behind from those 3 days i missed last week when i was sick. He said if durring sports the girl's kabaddi team isn't meeting then i can study but i have a strange feeling that they will.
arg...there's the bell...i gtg to punjabi
Gurdeep is giving me extra work to do from that book i brought from home.
I didn't do it this time because i had no time.
well, i guess i could have figured out something...i just need a chunk of time to catch up on everything i'm missing... I hope i get that today...dont' worry i'm doing well in class and i'm listening and being polite to the teachers.
We started an akhand paht in honor of SSS and it will finish tommorrow. I read yesterday from 2-3 in the afternoon. It was really nice. Also, yesterday instead of yoga we had Sat Nam Rasayan taught by Guru Dev's mother (Guru Dev is married to Jagat)
It was nice though we kept switching getting healed and i would be sitting there practically falling asleep.
I really gtg to class
Love Love Love
:D
Gurunam!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home