my first blog!!!
hey everyone...
this is gurunam!! I'm here in india!! I am so glad that i made this blog 'cause not you guys can all see what I'm up to over here. I'm doing this durring my lunch period...I don't know if i'll actually get myself over to the dining hall in time.
We started a channa diet just a few days ago..i started yesterday. All you can eat is black channas, yoghurt, tomatoes and fruit..but i eat cucumbers...I mean they have seeds...and and fruits have seeds so..i don't see a problem and i'm not some psyco fanatic who like yeah......anyway
we started the fall schedule which is where we wake up at 5:30am and have japji and P.T. (physical training, this morning it was group marching out on the soccer field....and after we marched for a little while we played a little simon says...that was fun, only i got out like right away) and then breakfast, school ends at 2, then we have half an hour for study hall where you can go around and talk to your teachers if you need to. Then they open the dorms at 2:30 and then you have sports at 3:30, yoga at 5, dinner at 6, and extracurriculars at 6:45, meditation at 7:45...kick in at 9.
busy busy busy!!!
i feel like i have no time to study or do whatever...write you guys.
I went and told Sada Anand today that we need more time on the computers and she said we should be getting an hour after school adn maybe some time in the evenings within a few days!
yay!!
i really wanted to add pictures to this but arg it's not working so maybe i'll ask Amrit S. after school to help me cause he's the one who put those other two pictures up....
i love you!
me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home